The Neverfull. A.K.A. the Bag That Keeps on Giving
Dreaming of a life after quarantine and isolation? Yeah, me too. In the midst of COVID-19, online shopping has become a coping mechanism for not just myself, but people around the world. The world renowned luxury brand, Louis Vuitton, automatically echos “cha-ching” in your thoughts. I get it. Pretty much anything by this brand seems to be an investment. But truly, there’s a reason why the Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag is so popular.
The Louis Vuitton Neverfull design was released back in 2007 and is still winning the hearts of purse lovers worldwide today. Easily identifiable, you can’t turn a corner these days without spotting a Neverfull… or five. The Neverfull bag is arguably one of Louis Vuitton’s most successful designs of all time.
Why I Love The Neverfull
- Lightweight & roomy
- Comes in 3 sizes: PM (small), MM (medium), GM (large).
- Multiple different colors/styles to find your personal taste.
- Cinch the sides to get a different look.
- FREE (you heard me) removable pouch, which is basically a wristlet. I use this for cosmetics or small wallet.
- VERSATILE. Whether its brunch with the girls, work, travel or shopping runs… this bag is perfect for it all.
- LASTS. Ive personally owned this bag for 2 years now, the quality is amazing and super durable.
The rumors are true… it’s truly never full. Never full of styles, room, or ways to use!
“The Louis Vuitton woman is more about a quality – a quality within some women that needs to come forward, to be noticed and RECOGNIZED.“
If I haven’t sold you already, did I mention the brand, Louis Vuitton, gives you a lifetime warranty? LIFETIME. If you need any repairs or replacement items they will do it for you, for free! Not only are you investing in a great product, but a lifetime warranty with them. This is something you may just have to experience yourself. The Louis Vuitton Neverfull has been my trusted companion for years. In comparison to other luxury brands, it comes in at a relatively good price ($1320) for the purse size and quality that will lasts decades. Shop my classic Louis Vuitton Neverfull by clicking HERE!